Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Breath in, breath out, repeat


I have been on a journey of self discovery for the last ten months. What I have learned is that you have to be willing to give the universe something to work with . You must begin to move in the direction that you would like to go and persist. This allows all the forces of the universe to rush in and help you fulfill your desires. The very act of starting allows the alchemy of change to begin. You are the creator of the magic in your own life, you just need to start. 
        This is my new life. The loss of my home and the end of my long term marriage were shocking events to me. I have spent some time sitting with the emotions that accompany these kind of endings. There is sadness but there is also sense of relief . I feel as if I am waking up for the first time in many years and really taking it all in. I have a chance to redefine myself and decide what happens next. I am choosing to start , one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment