Translate

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Life in the in between

There is a place that I seem to return to over and over again . It's a place of holding , waiting to begin but not quite yet.  My many trips through here have taught me some valuable lessons. Not the least of which is just how impatient I can be . There is no rushing through this in between space , no way to lessen the seemingly endless time. The only way through is to breath and trust the process. Just as we can not control the passing of night into dawn , we must learn to let go and believe that all things are working for our higher good.
This is not say that we give up and stop living , quite the contrary. This is a time of important work , of remembering who you are at your core and why you began this journey in the first place. I am an artist at the heart of me. I am happiest when I am creating beautiful things that bring joy to others. But, in this current holding pattern I am having to consider other kinds of work to sustain myself. I am not giving up on my art ( currently seeking new vending opportunities ) but I have stopped struggling against this in between place.
This too will pass and I will be ready when it does .

No comments:

Post a Comment